- 12 oz PGI Gragnano Stivalettini
- 1 cabbage
- 6 oz “Antichi Pomodori” di Napoli tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp EVO oil
- to taste Salt, chilli and marjoram
- Pour the oil in a pan and fry the garlic together with the chilli. Add the tomatoes and, after a few minutes, add the little pieces of cleaned and washed cabbage.
- Sauté and then add a couple of glasses of hot water and let cook. Add salt and bring to a boil. Cook the pasta al dente directly in the pot, add a little bit of hot water if necessary. Finish the dish with marjoram and serve