Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g Trofie
- 1 bunch Basil
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 40 g Pine nuts
- 20 g PDO Pecorino Romano cheese grated
- 20 g PDO Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated
- 2 Potatoes
- 150 g Green beans
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- Wash and dry the basil leaves, then crush them in a mortar with salt, peeled garlic and pine nuts.
- Combine the two grated cheeses. When the mixture has the consistency of an homogeneous cream, add 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, pouring it slowly. Mix with a wooden spoon and set aside.
- Clean and peel the potatoes and beans, wash them and cut them into pieces. Cook the potatoes in abundant salted water in a saucepan. After 7 minutes, add the green beans and, after about ten minutes, the Trofie.
- As soon as the pasta is cooked, drain it all together, reserving a couple of tablespoons of cooking water. Soften the pesto with the reserved pasta water, then season, sprinkle with plenty of grated Parmesan and serve. Buon Appetito!