- Cook Spaghetti very al dente into abundant salted water, then drain it and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, add cheese and ham and mix it all together with the pasta.
- Grease a sheet of baking paper and put it on the bottom of a casserole. Pour the pasta inside it and bake in a pre- heated oven at 180 °C. Cook until it gets golden.
- Meanwhile, in a pan slightly brown the garlic into the oil, then remove it. Pour the tomato, add some salt and cook over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Take your Spaghetti omelette out of the oven and cut it with a coppapasta, then garnish with a spoon of tomato sauce and serve