Ingredients for 4 people:
- 380 g of Di Martino Lumachine
- 500 g of zucchini
- 1 onion
- 400 g of carrots
- 1/2 glass of skimmed milk
- 50 g of Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Basil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pour the oil into a pan and lightly brown the diced onion.
- Add the courgettes cut into cubes and cook for 15 minutes over high heat, adding a little hot water.
- Blend the courgettes in a blender, adding the basil leaves and a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Cook the sliced carrots in lightly salted boiling water.
- Blend the carrots in the blender until creamy and set aside.
- Cook the pasta and drain it al dente, keeping part of the cooking water.
- Pour the drained pasta into a pan and mix it with the grated cheese and a few ladles of cooking water until you get a creamy consistency.
- Serve with pastry rings of different sizes creating concentric circles: pour the zucchini cream first and the carrot cream in the center on each plate.
- Finally add a ladle of pasta to the center of the plate. Serve immediately