Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g PGI Gragnano Bombardoni
- 300 g Fresh Porcini mushrooms
- 200 g Provolone del Monaco cheese
- 250 g Potatoes
- to taste Lard
- 1 Clove garlic
- to taste Basil
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- After washing and peeling the potatoes, cut them into half-centimeter cubes and brown in a pan with the lard and set aside.
- Cook the PGI Gragnano Bombardoni pasta into abundant salted water.
- Meanwhile, cut the mushrooms into thin slices and cook them in a pan with a garlic clove and EVO oil; once cooked, sprinkle everything with a little of the pasta cooking water. Add the potatoes and the drained pasta al dente, then mix everything with the oil. Complete the dish with the grated Provolone del Monaco cheese and basil.