The Canneroni Rigati with Monkfish, Mint and Pecorino are a tasty and perfect dish to ensure you a special evening! Get ready to welcome your guests with this delicious dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320 g PGI Gragnano Canneroni Rigati
- 350 g Monkfish
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Clove of garlic
- to taste Fresh Mint
- to taste PDO Pecorino Romano cheese
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- Start the preparation by depriving the monkfish of the head, the fins and the central bone. Once cleaned, cut the monkfish into slices, then brown it in a pan together with the oil, garlic, salt, pepper, mint and a little chilli pepper, if you like. Once ready, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to the boil, then add the canneroni rigati and cook for 9 – 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Once the Cannaroni are cooked, drain them keeping aside a little of the cooking liquid and pour them into the pan where you browned the monkfish. Sauté everything for a few minutes over high heat, adding, if necessary, a little of the cooking liquid.
- Serve the Canneroni Rigati with Monkfish piping hot, garnishing them with a sprinkling of pecorino cheese and a few mint leaves. The result will be a dish that will conquer the most demanding palates and that will please all your guests.