Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g PGI Gragnano Conchiglioni Rigati
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic
- to taste Fresh basil
- to taste EVO oil
- 800 g PDO grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the PGI Gragnano Conchiglioni in salted water and drain them al dente.
- In a small pan, fry the garlic with the oil, pour the chopped tomatoes and cook for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another pan, form a wafer with the grated Parmesan, giving it the shape you prefer. Repeat the operation based on the number of wafers you want to make.
- Stuff the Conchiglioni with the cherry tomatoes, arrange them each in a plate together with the parmesan wafer and complete with the basil leaf.