Ingredients for 4 servings:
• 400g PGI Gragnano Gemelli
• 200g ricotta cheese
• 700g tomato puree
• 4 thin slices of beef 150g each
• 10g pine nuts
• 15g raisins
• 100g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
• Basil and parsley to taste
• 3 tbs evoo • Saltand black pepper to taste
1. Spread the slices of meat on a flat surface and fill it with pine nuts, raisins, parsley and salt in the same proportion.
2. Roll the meat to get chops and secure them with toothpicks or string. Place them in a pan and brown them into the oil.
3. Add the tomato puree, season with salt and pepper and finish cooking. When the sauce has reached a good density, cook Gemelli in salted water.
4.Season with the meat sauce mixed to some fresh ricotta cheese and plenty of basil. Serve with a sprinkle of grated Parmigiano Reggiano.