Spaghetti "La Devozione" are not just a traditional dish but a true declaration of love for Neapolitan cuisine. A simple and irresistible classic Italian dish, let's see how to prepare it.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320g PGI Gragnano Spaghetti
- 2 tins Pomodorino Corbarino
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4/5 tbs EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- to taste fresh basil
- Start by putting plenty of lightly salted water in a large pot. Bring to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, pass the cherry tomatoes and pour them into a large pan. Let it boil slightly, then add the garlic cloves and a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Halfway through cooking, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce to finish cooking. Stir occasionally and, should the sauce appear dry, add a couple of tablespoons of the pasta cooking water.
- Season with salt and finish by adding the remaining oil.
- At the end of cooking, garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately!