- 500 g PGI Gragnano Paccheri
- 200 g Mixed offal (sweetbreads, cockscomb, veins, brain, kidneys, stomachs, tongue)
- 40 g Chopped lean beef
- 10 g PDO Parmesan cheese
- 10 g Breadcrumbs
- 50 g Veal
- jus1/2 Glass of white wine
- 100 g Potatoes
- 1 Lime
- 1 Shallot
- 50 g Butter
- to taste Vegetables stock
- 30 g Cream
- 20 g Tomatoes
- 2 Sprigs of thyme
- 2 Cloves garlic
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Start by preparing the frock coat by cleaning and washing all the offal very well, then cut them into 1 cm brunoises on each side.
Mix the minced beef pulp with Parmesan and breadcrumbs, form some meatballs, and flour the offal and the meatballs. Sauté in a non-stick pan with a little extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, then blend with the white wine.
- Add the veal jus, a little stock and cook for 5 minutes, until everything is blended.
- In the meantime, in a separate saucepan, let the chopped shallots wither in a little oil, add the potatoes, first peeled and cut into slices, and lightly brown. Add salt, pepper and a little broth, and finish cooking by adding cream.
Blend the potatoes until creamy, add a grated lime zest.
- Then blanch the tomatoes and peel the radicchio keeping the smallest central leaves (about 6 per person), cut them and blanch them, then peel them leaving one end of the peel attached and pass them for half an hour in the oven at 90° dry with oil , garlic, thyme and sugar. Also blanch the radicchio in the pan and pass this too in the oven.
- Cook the Paccheri di Gragnano PGI in plenty of boiling salted water, drain and stuff with the warm financier. Distribute the lime creamed potatoes on a serving plate, the paccheri stuffed with the financier, the radicchio and the cherry tomatoes. Complete with a little more veal jus and serve.
Preparing a delicious finanziera is not only a memorable experience, but also an opportunity to explore the regional flavors of Italy and one that will leave you and your guests in awe!