Ingredients for 4 people
- 14 oz PGI Gragnano Farfalle
- 2 oz Slivers of PDO Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 Tbs EVO oil
- 11 oz Peas
- 9 oz cubes of ham, better without polyphosphates
- 2 Spring onions
- 1.5 oz Corn
- to taste Basil
- to taste Salt
- In a pan slightly brown the spring onions cut into strips with the oil. Add the peas, pour a glass of hot water and cook over high heat for 15 minutes. Adjust with salt and set aside into a wide bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta into abundant salted water and drain it al dente. Once peas get tepid, add the ham, corn, cheese and pasta, pour some fresh oil and mix well. Garnish with some basil leaves and serve right away.