The Cacio e Uova Alphabet recipe is a first course of pasta that will make everyone at the table happy. With Di Martino Alfabeto pasta, 100% Gragnano PGI, it is possible to prepare a tasty dish that will conquer everyone, from the smallest to the most demanding palates.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of Di Martino Alfabeto
- 40 g of grated Parmesan
- 1 Parmesan crust
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 large potato
- 3 eggs Salt to taste
- Let's start by cooking the Di Martino Alfabeto pasta in plenty of salted water. Let it cook al dente for about 12 minutes and finally drain it.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion and tomato into cubes and grate the potato. In a large frying pan, brown the onion and then add the tomato and potato. Add a spoonful of oil and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes. We fix salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta after about 12 minutes and add it to the sauce prepared in the pan, mixing well. Add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and the grated Parmesan.
- In another pan, brown the Parmesan crust with a drizzle of oil.
- When the pasta is cooked, add the previously beaten eggs. Let it cook for a few more minutes until the eggs are well coordinated with the sauce.
- We serve the Cacio e Uova Alphabet adding the Parmesan crust on top.