Eating healthily and tasty can also be easy. Just choose seasonal ingredients and follow this recipe. You will get a tasty, healthy and quick to prepare dish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g PGI Gragnano Trottole
- 450 g Lampadina Tomato from Sorrento coast
- 250 g Ricotta cheese
- 1 Clove of garlic
- to taste Basil
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Let's start with the preparation of the Trottole with Lampadina and Ricotta tomatoes: in a saucepan, brown the garlic in the oil, then remove it and add the Di Martino Lampadina Tomato from the Sorrento Peninsula. Season with salt, cover and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
- On the side, work the ricotta in a bowl, helping yourself with a fork.
- Bring the salted water to the boil and cook the Trottole di Gragnano PGI al dente. Drain them and pour them into the tomato sauce, then add the ricotta, a sprinkling of pepper and plenty of basil. Mix all the ingredients well until you get a nice creamy consistency.
- The recipe is ready to serve and arrange on plates. You can add a touch of Parmesan or a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to complete the taste.
Now all that remains is to prepare this recipe and enjoy a delicious meal!