To make this delicious calamarata-based recipe, preserved in glass with seafood and asparagus, you will need: Calamarata Pasta di Martino; fresh seafood and asparagus. You will also need to have a glass container with an airtight lid available.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 g PGI Gragnano Calamarata
- 200 g Fresh squid
- 200 g Clams
- 200 g Mussels
- 4 Scampi
- 4 Prawns
- 4 Asparagus
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Chilli
- to taste Salt
- Take a large non-stick pan, pour the extra virgin olive oil and fry for a few minutes with the garlic, chilli pepper and a handful of parsley. Immediately after, add the squid cut into cubes of similar size, as soon as they are golden, add the mussels and clams in their shells, cover with a lid and cook for a few minutes until they open. Cut the asparagus into small pieces, blanch them in the sautéed oil, garlic and parsley for a few minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the seafood, mix again and let it go for a few more minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the Di Martino calamarata in plenty of boiling salted water for about 8 minutes, drain and set aside by adding a drizzle of oil.
- As soon as the seafood is open, remove it from the shell and add the previously cooked pasta and sauté everything together. Once finished, transfer everything into a glass container together with the prawns, scampi and raw asparagus, with half a glass of cooking water. Close the container hermetically and place it in a pot with water at 90°, continue cooking for another 7 minutes.
- Once finished, dry the outside of the container and bring it to the table to open it together with your guests and amaze them, first visually and then with the taste of your dish.