Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g PGI Gragnano Eliche Giganti
- 350 g Monkfish
- 2 Red peppers
- 1 Clove of garlic
- to taste Copped leaf parsley
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt
- Clean the monkfish, remove the skin, fillet it and cut it into cubes.
- Wash the peppers, cut them into julienne strips and sear them in a pan with oil, adding a little salt.
- In another pan, sauté the oil and the minced garlic, add the monkfish cubes and cook for 10 minutes, finally adding a little chopped parsley.
- Cook the PGI Gragnano Eliche Giganti in abundant salted water, drain when al dente and incorporate them into the monkfish. Also add the peppers and mix everything together. Arrange on a serving dish and serve.