Let's find out how to prepare together a first course that we would define as sublime: Maccheroncini al Pettine Cacio e Pepe with Escarole and Eggs.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g Maccheroncini al Pettine
- 100 g PDO Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 Stewed escarole
- 6 Egg yolks
- 50 g PDO Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- First, we collect the necessary ingredients: Eggs, grated Pecorino Romano, Parmigiano Reggiano, pepper, Maccheroncini al Pettine and endive.
- Let's start with the eggs: beat them lightly in a bowl, adding the grated Pecorino, the Parmigiano Reggiano and a pinch of pepper.
- As for the pasta, cook the Maccheroncini al Pettine in plenty of salted water, following the cooking times indicated on the Di Martino package. Once ready, drain them and pour them into a pan together with the previously prepared egg mixture. Mix everything over low heat, so as not to let the egg set.
- To prepare the base, we will arrange the stewed escarole, previously cooked, on the bottom of a serving dish. We place the pasta mixed with the beaten egg on the escarole and our dish is ready! Maccheroncini al Pettine with Escarole can be served. We have no doubt that the reactions of your diners will be enthusiastic