Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g PGI Gragnano Penne a Candela
- 350 g Lamb
- 140 g Carot
- 130 g Celery
- 130 g Onion
- 1 Spring onions
- 50 g PDO Pecorino Romano cheese
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Debone the lamb and cut the meat into cubes. Roast the bones in the oven at 400°F for about 25 minutes.
- In a saucepan brown in olive oil: 3,5oz of celery, 3,5oz of carrot and 3.5oz of onion, coarsely chopped, then add the bones and cover with ice. Leave to slowcookfor 12 hours and filter to obtain your stock.
- Cut the lamb into brunoise. Do the same with the remaining celery, carrots and onion, being careful to cut them to the same size as the meat. Brown the lamb with olive oil in a saucepan, then add celery, carrot and onion. Add the filtered lamb stock, season with salt and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Bring a pot with water to a boil and put the PGI Gragnano Penne a Candela in it.
- Meanwhile, cook the onion cut into julienne strips in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. After a couple of minutes, add the lamb ragout and then the drained pasta al dente. Stir in Pecorino Romano cheese and pepper. Serve and taste. Buon Appetito!