Today we offer you a new recipe, Lasagna with béchamel, provola, parmesan and artichokes! A real delicacy. Tasty and flavourful, it will be the perfect choice for a special dinner for your loved ones. Of course, once you taste it, your family and guests will always ask for it! Let's see how to prepare it.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 500g Gragnano Lasagne
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 liter whole milk
- 100g butter
- 1 grated nutmeg
- 1kg artichokes
- 3 lemons
- 350g provola cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 tbs evoo
- Parsley to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Start with the béchamel, putting a saucepan with the butter on the stove, let it melt over low heat and then turn it off. Add the flour and mix with a whisk to obtain a very smooth cream. Then slowly pour in the milk, stirring with a wooden spoon until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous béchamel sauce. Add the nutmeg, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
2. Now let's move on to preparing the other ingredients. Cut the artichokes into strips, put them in a bowl, season with lemon juice and mix. In a pan, fry the oil together with a clove of garlic, add the artichokes with a little chopped parsley.
3. Now let's dedicate ourselves to the lasagne, after you have previously boiled the Di Martino lasagne, place them on the bottom of a pan together with a layer of béchamel, then add the sliced provola, the previously prepared artichokes and a little grated Parmesan. Proceed in this way until all the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of béchamel.
4. Bake your lasagna at 180° for 30-35 minutes and your dish is ready to be served.