Ingredients for 4 servings:
• 2 tbs flour
• 1 liter whole milk
• 100g butter
• 1 grated nutmeg
• 1kg artichokes
• 3 lemons
• 350g provola cheese
• 2 garlic cloves
• 100g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
• 2 tbs evoo
• Parsley to taste
• Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Melt the butter over low heat, then turn off and add the flour, whisking it all.
2. Pour the milk slowly and mix with a wooden spoon over the heat until the béchamel is ready. Finally add the nutmeg and adjust with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the artichokes into strips and put them in a bowl with some lemon juice.
4. Separately brown the garlic in the oil, add the artichokes and some chopped parsley.
5. Compose the lasagna with béchamel, artichokes, Parmigiano and sliced provola.
6. Once the layers are completed, bake at 180 degrees for 30/35 min.