Ingredients for 4 people
- 10 oz PGI Gragnano Margheritine
- 9 oz fresh peas
- 9 oz fava beans
- 9 oz asparagus
- 3 oz cheek pork
- 1 spring onion
- Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tbsp EVO oil
- to taste Thyme
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Brown the minced cheek pork in a pan, add the oil and sweat the slightly minced spring onion. Add the asparagus cut into rings, and after a few minutes join the peas and fava beans. Add salt and pepper, cover with a lid and let cook for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta into salted water and drain it very al dente. Toss it in the pan with the sauce to finish cooking, then turn the heat off and add crunchy cheek pork, pecorino cheese and thyme, then serve.