Ingredients for 4 people
- 380 g PGI Gragnano Spaghettini
- 4 Organic lemon
- 700 ml Water
- 130 g PDO Provolone del Monaco cheese
- 500 g Lemon leaf
- to taste EVO oil
- to taste Peppe
- Wash the lemons well, using a scrub brush. Use a vegetable peeler to remove the peels from the lemons, avoiding the white pith, and place them in a glass bowl and leave them to macerate in water for one night. Once ready, filter the water, removing the peels.
- Carefully wash the lemon leaves, dry them and place them on a baking tray to dry at 60 ° for 12 hours. Pulverize them with a mixer, then pass the powder through a sieve.
- Bring the lemon water to a boil in a large pan, large enough to hold the pasta. add the PGI Gragnano Spaghettini, a drizzle of oil and cook them, shaking them in the pan until soft. Mix gently until pasta is cooked.
- Mix, over medium heat, with flakes of Provolone del Monaco cheese and serve with fresh pepper, the lemon leaf powder and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Buon Appetito!